Intern (m/f/d) in Private Debt
Intern (m/f/d) in Private Debt
DCCP Deutsche Credit Capital AG, Frankfurt am Main, is a newly founded asset management company in the fast-growing private debt market in Europe, complementing banks’ traditional products with alternative strategies and institutional money. As part of a young and dynamic team within our Frankfurt office, you will have the opportunity to gain extensive experience in the areas of capital markets, leveraged & structured finance, asset management and private equity, but also in several aspects of business development. Within our origination deal team, you will work together with experienced colleagues from the corporate & investment banking and asset management environment and actively participate in financing transactions with corporate and private equity clients in Germany and Europe. Additionally, you will support in the areas of strategic business development and the implementation of further projects within the scope of our business plan, including due diligence and detailed financial modeling. At the end of your internship you will have gained insight into credit analysis and the transaction lifecycle, as well as into the strategic, operational and financial issues related to setting up a company.
– Support in the analysis and execution of complex financing transactions with corporate and private equity clients
– Desktop research and due diligence for primary and secondary market transactions
– LBO modelling and support in creating meaningful investment paper
– Collaboration in the further development and implementation of projects within the business plan
– Assistance in investor relations, roadshows and fundraising meetings
– Carry out market research on institutional investors, capital market partners and target companies
– Business studies at least in the 5th semester of your bachelor’s degree or already in the master’s degree with a focus on corporate finance, financial management, accounting, or similar subjects and an excellent academic performance
– Relevant internship experience ideally in the areas of leveraged finance, M&A, strategy consulting, private equity/debt, transaction services
– Advanced knowledge in the areas of accounting, company valuation and financial modelling
– Structured working approach and strong analytical skills
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
– Fluent in German and English language, written and oral
– Highly motivated team-player who seeks to work in a “startup atmosphere” and approach tasks reliably and independently The compensation is based on the desired length of the internship. We offer durations of 10 weeks up to 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your informative application including curriculum vitae and certificates!
DCCP Deutsche Credit Capital AG Email: email@example.com
FinTech, Asset Management, Investment Management, Direct Lending, Private Debt, Credit Funds, Acquisition, Acquisition Finance, LBO, Leveraged Finance, Private Equity, M&A, Business Development